In case you haven't noticed, ESPN College Basketball Analysis Jay Bilas has been just killing Twitter with his short-style takedowns of NCAA nonsense and Bill Raferty parables. Sports journalists and college basketball fans alike are all in a titter, trying to draw attention to themselves to become Jay's first followed account on Twitter. (As of the time of this post, Jay follows no one.)
He is no gentleman, but we are not ladies. Don't think he'll hold that against us; ladies have never held any appeal for him.
Of course Jay will probably NOT use Twitter as an input device. But you'd think that he's getting a kick out of all of us
attention whores damsels swooning over being his first. With that in mind I project the odds of Bilasgasm: Jay's First Follow:
- CBSSports.com's Gregg Doyel -- 75:1. Gregg can't stop slutting it up.
- ESPN's Erin Andrews -- 20:1, 7:1 if Reebok signs Jay to a promotion deal.
- My Twitter Account -- 99:1. Pretty sure the number of f-bombs Jay has dropped in his lifetime are less than the number of f-bombs I dropped on Twitter Wednesday night when the Wildcats wouldn't win in Fayetteville.
- Dolph Lundgren -- 7:1.
- SI.com's Luke Winn -- 35:1, odds improve to 20:1 if in Luke's next Power Rankings Jay's stats from him playing at Duke are compared favorably against Jimmer's.
- @KarenOwenFList -- 999:1
- Coach Mike Krzyzewski's secret Twitter Account -- 5:1